WordPress is multi-user and multi blogging services where anyone can start his/her own WordPress- based blog, free of cost in seconds. Considered as the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, WordPress is an open source project and code used to enhance the typography of everyday writing. It is also free of cost and doesn’t require users to pay for any license fee.
On the other hand, SEO or Search Engine optimization is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. It involves the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's search results. In general, the earlier and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.
Though WordPress is a versatile blogging platform where users can work without having any or little knowledge about web services or how they work, it requires skilled knowledge once you decide to raise a level higher and enter the professional or business level.
Some of the important points that a WordPress Blog user should keep in mind while working with SEO:
1. WordPress is easy to work but requires additional plugins for better results
Many times, users believe that WordPress doesn’t require any technical expertise related to SEO to work with it. To rank your site on Google’s top ranking list or its front page automatically, it’s important that users understand that although WordPress is search engine friendly, still it requires some manual SEO work for best results. Simply saying, WordPress is just a starting point for start-ups or users but it still requires additional elements into it for best results.
2. Pre-instilled WordPress SEO are not enough for meeting your marketing efforts
SEO is not a onetime option that you can click and wait for heavy traffic to flow in. The use of SEO for your website at WordPress is a continuous process that requires regular up gradation of the plug-ins with the change in market requirements and changing needs. One needs to consult or appoint a SEO consultant for regular monitoring of latest SEO plugins and helping you choose best combination of SEO Plug-ins for the site.
3. WordPress is a good hosting solution if you learn to choose the right one.
WordPress is a versatile hosting solution where one doesn’t require a license or permission to start your own website or blog. Certain factors like cost, installation process and additional upgrades available decide whether it helps your business attract more revenue or not. Your website needs to be regularly monitored and managed to look into its untimely technical, security and performance issues. The following aspects decide the quality of your blog or website:
· Complete support for additional plugins
· Availability of one click backup option to restore the data lost.
· Reputation of the hosting site and expertise of the host provider in working with WordPress.
4. Choosing the best SEO Plugins to enhance traffic
Not all SEO Plugins available can be appropriate for your website. It’s important that you choose the SEO plugin as per requirement of your business. While deciding or planning which plugins are apt for your site, one should ensure that the particular plugin is compatible with the functions and your site and whether it will help you increase the flow of traffic to the site by providing adequate technical support or not.
5. Use of SEO themes that are customized to meet the requirement of a particular type of website. There are several themes that use a lot of code to create a simple layout and design thereby making the website difficult to download or upload completely when a user click on it.
6. Use of organic SEO techniques
Organic SEO techniques in simple words describe the use of original contents for blogging or use of popular backlinks that are not related to your business. The use of organic techniques not only enhances your credibility but also provides secured flow of traffic to the website in the long run.
7. High quality Keywords: Use of well researched keywords and apt keyword density to avoid making the post heavy and illegible to read.
8. Use of easy to read permalinks that are simply the URLs of your new posts. Default permalinks tend to be complicated and illegible to read. It’s important that you use customized permalinks for your new posts, so that viewers can easily understand the topic to which the particular post is related to.
Whether you are planning for starting your own blog or are working on a website of a small business, it’s important to understand that a blog or website is the reflection of the product or service in the internet marketing forum and in order to increase its popularity and flow of traffic, additional attention and regular use of up-to dated technology need to be carried out, keeping in mind the market requirements.
Distributed by Web Brain InfoTech
Company Name: Web Brain InfoTech
Contact Person: Rahul
Address: 40, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Village
City: New Delhi